Long John Üdo’s Chicken Strips
Defrosted some chicken breasts and tired of the same ol’ same thing. So I cut the breasts into strips and figüred out a cockamanie new way to make deliciousness!
- In one bowl flour up your strips and sprinkle with Goya Adobo seasoning.
- Dip the strips into skim milk.
- Then dip the strips into crushed corn flakes.
- Sautee the strips in a shallow pool of Wesson.
- Cook thru and flip with tongs until finished.
- Near the end, add a swirl of white wine and turn the heat up a bit to cook off the alki and leave the flavor. Drain on paper towels. Serve warm with side of cous cous and spinach.
OMG. To die for. So, so, goody!