Leave it to Dana Carvey to tempt me into making a delicious, wholesome, rockin’ broccolli salad last night! Oy Gevault! Ahhhh! I’ll never go a week without having my raw broco salad again! This delicious dish is one that will cleanse your body and your palate making you feel light and alive! Enjoy the enzymatic action of raw produce as it nourishes and heals your body… your body needs this! Broccoli is a proven anti-cancer agent… and when I say ‘cancer’ I don’t just mean the googly mess that eats your insides up… I mean negativity, harsh words, negative thoughts, and crappy attitudes… give em the ol’ heave ho! with this essential salad!!
XXoXO ❤ Udo
- Big bowl of tiny chopped broccolli (I bought a very large bag of pre-cut, pre-washed broccoli at Sam’s club yesterday so the hard part was already done!)
- Juice of one lemon. You have to get one of these little wooden dandies. So fun to use and my are they efficient! Wooden hand-held juicer.
- A dazzle of olive oil
- A sprinkly of fleur de sol or sweet pink sea salt
- A sprinkly of cinnamon
- A sprinkly of garam marsala (it has cumin and other spices in it)
- A handful of pine nuts (toasted if you like)
- A clove of garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon of organic sucanat (only 15 calories!)
Flavor and swirl and toss to taste. Let it marinate a bit in a ceramic (non-reactive) bowl. Serve and Enjoy!
Dana Carvey is chopping broccoli….